GoldenRest Adjustable Beds - Career Opportunities
Sleep Expert - Sales/Customer Service
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds is looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our growing sales team. Our Sleep Experts have an intimate knowledge of adjustable beds and their related products. Qualified candidates for this position will be friendly, helpful, knowledgeable sales professionals with at least three years of sales experience.
- Answering inbound calls. You must greet the caller in a cordial fashion, assess their needs, and present our selection of adjustable beds and accessories.
- Responding to messages and follow-up calls. Assist our prospective clients by returning their calls in a timely fashion, and follow up with other clients to ensure a personal, high-quality shopping experience.
- Coordinate efforts throughout the supply chain. You will need to ensure availability of specific products as you are selling them.
- Communication with customers, your teammates, outside vendors and management is critical.
- At least three years of professional sales experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Desktop computer familiarity - team members must be able to use software such as web browsers, email clients, and spreadsheets comfortably.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
GoldenRest takes great pride in our exclusive products and first-class service. Ideal candidates will know how to provide an excellent shopping experience for our telephone customers. This opportunity is for our call centers in Raleigh, NC, Mesa, AZ, and Atlanta, GA. We offer a highly competitive compensation package with a base salary plus commission, incentive bonuses, and 401(k). If you believe you are an ideal candidate for our team, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please, no phone calls. GoldenRest is an equal-opportunity employer.